Maryland Business Litigation Attorneys
Stern & Associates represent clients in complex litigation in Federal and State courts. We have been involved in a wide range of civil litigation, both as counsel for the plaintiff and defendant. The firm’s past cases include:
- Representation of a client in a pregnancy discrimination case who was terminated from her job when her employer discovered she was pregnant.
- Representation of a client seriously injured in an Amtrak derailment.
- Representation of a regional business in a wrongful termination lawsuit filed by a former employee.
- Representation of a client who was asked to leave a national chain store on the basis of his sexual orientation.
- Representation of clients in securities arbitration involving claims of securities law violations against their brokers.
When you need aggressive and competent legal counsel to represent you in Court or in an alternative dispute resolution forum, contact Stern & Associates today.